(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Dec 22 - Today's announcement by Ford Motor Co. (Ford; BBB-/Stable/A-3) and Visteon Corp. (BB+/Stable/--) of significant modifications to agreements governing the relationship between the two companies will not have any immediate effect on the ratings or rating outlook of Ford, even though Standard & Poor's Ratings Services views the changes announced today as adverse to Ford's credit quality. Ford's ratings had been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Visteon relationship has no effect on Ford rtgs-S&P" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642