(The following was released by the rating agency) MUMBAI/SINGAPORE, June 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed India-based Volkswagen Finance Private Limited's (VWFPL) National Long-Term rating at 'Fitch AAA(ind)' with a Stable Outlook, and its National Short-Term rating at 'Fitch A1+(ind)'. Fitch has also assigned VWFPL's proposed INR5bn secured non-convertible debentures (NCDs) a 'Fitch AAA(ind)' rating. A full list of rating actions is provided at the end of this commentary. The ratings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Volkswagen Finance Affirmed at 'Fitch AAA(ind)'; Outlook Stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.