BANGKOK, May 20 (Reuters) - Thai auto-parts maker AAPICO Hitech Plc said on Tuesday it would acquire a Thai manufacturer of frame sets for Isuzu pick-up trucks from U.S. firm Dana Corporation for nearly $50 million. AAPICO said in a letter to the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) it would buy a 99.99 percent stake in common shares of Parish Structural Products (Thailand) Ltd. Parish makes frame sets for one tonne pick-up trucks manufactured by Japan's Isuzu . AAPICO said the transaction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai AAPICO buys auto frame maker from Dana Corp" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.