BANGKOK, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Thai auto-parts maker AAPICO Hitech PCL said on Sunday it expects revenues to grow to 5 billion baht ($125 million) in 2004 from about 3.5 billion baht forecast for this year, thanks to a booming auto industry. "Next year the automobile industry will probably grow 20-30 percent, and we will grow with the industry," chief executive Yeap Swee Chuan told Reuters. "Our revenues should reach five billion baht," he said. In May, the firm forecast rrevenues of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai AAPICO Hitech sees 2004 revenue at 5 bln baht" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.