BANGKOK, March 19 (Reuters) - Thai auto-parts maker AAPICO Hitech said on Friday it has entered into a joint venture agreement with Singapore's Fischer Tech to produce plastic auto parts to tap into a booming automotive industry. AAPICO said in a letter to the exchange that Fischer AAPICO Co Ltd, a joint venture between AAPICO Hitech and Fischer Tech with initial registered capital of 50 million baht ($1.3 million), would start production in the fourth quarter this year. The initial paid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai AAPICO sets JV with Singapore's Fischer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642