BANGKOK, May 30 (Reuters) - Thai Stanley Electric PCL , Thailand's largest auto lighting equipment maker, said on Monday it plans to spend between 700 million baht and 1.0 billion baht ($17-$25 million) this year on expanding capacity. The investment would increase its capacity by 10-15 percent, executive vice president Apichart Leeissaranukul told reporters. Thai Stanley has a 70-80 percent share of the market for vehicle lights and 90-95 percent for motorcycles. It has an annual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai auto light maker plans expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642