BANGKOK, June 28 (Reuters) - Thai auto-part maker AAPICO Hitech PCL said on Monday it plans to expand in Asia to tap a fast-growing auto industry and that it expects higher sales this year. "We must expand from Thailand," company president Yeap Swee Chuan told reporters. "We must look overseas" to take advantage of prospective free trade agreements, he said. "First we must address all the Asian countries. We have to invest in Asia as a first target and that includes China," he added. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai auto part maker eyes expansion overseas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.