BANGKOK, May 27 (Reuters) - Thai auto-parts maker AAPICO Hitech Plc on Tuesday revised its 2003 revenue forecast higher to around 3.5 billion baht ($83.85 million) to include the acquisition of a frame set maker for Isuzu pick-up trucks. Chief Executive and President Yeap Swee Chuan told reporters he expected sales revenues in 2003 to double from 1.74 billion baht ($41.69 million) posted in 2002. He had previously projected sales growth of 30 percent for this year. AAPICO is 18.29 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai auto-parts firm AAPICO ups '03 sales forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.