By Vithoon Amorn BANGKOK, July 29 (Reuters) - Sales of one-tonne pick-up trucks in Thailand, seen as a guide to economic activity, are rising strongly, according to a new Reuters index that backs official data showing solid growth in gross domestic product. The Reuters Thai Pick-up Index shows sales trending higher by at least two percent a month since April to stand about 26 percent higher in June than a year earlier. The index is adjusted to minimise distortions due to seasonal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai economy looks strong in Reuters truck index" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.