BANGKOK, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Thai car and truck exports jumped 105.5 percent in October from the same month of 2004 to 49,725 units, Toyota Motor Corp's Thai unit said on Thursday. Toyota compiles Thai auto sector statistics for the whole industry. October's exports were higher than the 42,227 units shipped in September. The October vehicle exports raised to 363,361 passenger cars and trucks that Thailand shipped abroad during the first 10 months of 2005, up 53.9 percent from the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Oct auto exports up 106 pct on year - Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642