BANGKOK, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Italian car maker Fiat is interested in investing in an ethanol-fuelled car project in Thailand, Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said on Saturday. "Fiat is very interested in a flex-fuel car and we will have more discussions about such a project," Thaksin said in his weekly radio address after a visit to Italy last week. Flex-fuel cars use gasoline or ethanol or a combination of both. Thaksin said Fiat and an Italian business group would visit Thailand in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai PM says Fiat keen to invest in flex-fuel car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642