BANGKOK, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Thailand's Sri Trang Agro-Industry Pcl said on Wednesday it had not scrapped a plan to list on the Singapore stock exchange and it was still negotiating an initial public offering price (IPO). The rubber producer said earlier it had cancelled the listing plan due to unfavourable market conditions after the Thai stock market tumbled. The company has now requested that trading in its shares remain halted in Bangkok until there is more clarity on the IPO price. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Sri Trang says S'pore listing still on" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.