By Vissuta Pothong BANGKOK, June 23 (Reuters) - Thai raw sugar premiums held steady on Monday and are likely to remain unchanged in the days ahead amid sluggish overseas demand, traders said. Thai raw sugar premiums for July-September shipment were quoted steady on Monday at a 20-point premium over CSCE futures without bids . Several vessels are due to arrive in the coming days to take Thai sugar to China, shippers said. "Australia's Czarnikow trading firm has booked a vessel, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Sugar-Premiums steady, meeting on ethanol due" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642