By Saowalak Ouyporn BANGKOK, July 23 (Reuters) - Thailand's largest tollway operator Bangkok Expressway Plc (BECL) expects a healthy increase in net profit and sales in 2002 as it rides the country's economic recovery and booming traffic growth, executives said. Managing Director Supong Chayatsahakij told reporters that BECL had raised its 2002 revenue growth estimate to 10-12 percent despite an expected second quarter drop in profits from the previous three months due to debt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai tollway raises 2002 revenue estimate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.