BANGKOK, July 24 (Reuters) - Thai carmakers are expected to produce 560,077 cars and trucks in 2002, up from 410,000 in 2001, the Federation of Thai Industries (FTI) said on Wednesday. Atcharin Sarasas, chairman of the FTI's auto industry group, told reporters that of the total projected 2002 output, 174,738 units were destined for export. Toyota Motor Co , which compiles national figures on behalf of the Thai car industry, said this month that local sales of cars and commercial vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai vehicle output seen rising sharply in 2002" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642