-- Thanachart Bank PCL plans to issue up to 10 billion baht up to 270-day bonds. The bonds are part of a planned 7.4 billion baht bond issue. -- MBK PCL plans to sell up to 5 billion baht of bonds to refinance debt. For details, click on [ID:nBKK171850] -- Singer Thailand PCL plans to sell up to 3 billion baht of bonds. -- Ocean Glass plans to sell up to 2 billion of bonds with a maximum maturity of 10 years. -- Auto parts maker Yarnapund PCL plans to sell up to 4 billion baht of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"THAILAND-BOND/DIARY = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.