-- Precious Shipping PCL plans to sell bonds worth up to $1 billion or the equivalent in other currencies. -- Bangkok Bank PCL , Thailand's biggest bank by assets, plans to sell up to 150 billion baht of bonds. -- G Steel , a maker of hot-rolled steel coil, plans to sell up to $300 million of bonds to refinance debt. For details, click on [ID:nBKK226975]. -- Property developer Tanayong plans to sell up to 3.5 billion baht of convertible bonds. -- Krung Thai Bank PCL , Thailand's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"THAILAND-BOND/DIARY = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.