BANGKOK, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Stocks on the move on the Stock Exchange of Thailand on Tuesday include: **ROBINSON SURGES AS TRADE RESUMES** Shares in Thailand's Robinson Department Store Plc more than doubled to 4.40 baht on Tuesday, their first day of trade after a two year suspension for debt restructuring. For full story [nBKK238658] **AAPICO Hitech AT HIGHEST SINCE LISTING** Shares in Thai auto parts maker AAPICO Hitech Plc, partly owned by Malaysian Sime Darby Bhd , rose seven ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Hot Stocks-Robinson up, AIS plunges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642