BANGKOK, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Stocks on the move on the Stock Exchange of Thailand on Wednesday include: **UBC GAINS ON ADVERTISEMENT HOPES** Shares in Thailand's only pay-television operator, United Broadcasting Corp Plc, hit an 11-week high on Wednesday on reports that Thai authorities would allow it to run advertisements soon. By 0440 GMT, UBC shares had gained 1.10 baht, or 7.4 percent, to 15.90 baht after touching 16.40 baht earlier, their highest level since September 2. "As long ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Hot Stocks-UBC, Bangchak jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.