BANGKOK, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Thailand expects to seal a free trade agreement (FTA) with Australia by May and finish off negotiations with the United States and China by 2005, senior government officials said on Wednesday. Thailand and Australia, which announced a deal in principle last October, still had to work out a dispute settlement mechanism and certain rules governing investors, said Karoon Kittisathaporn, Permanent Secretary at the Commerce Ministry. "If we could finish off all the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand sees free trade deal with Australia by May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642