* Industrial damage from floods may top $16 bln-FTI * Global Q4 HDD output seen down 30% on floods-research firm * PC shipments may fall as much as 20 pct in Q1-IDC By Ploy Ten Kate AYUTTHAYA, Thailand, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Knee-deep in foul-smelling water, workers are piling office equipment, documents and food onto fibre boats that ferry them from one building on Hana Microelectronics' 12-acre company site to another with more space on higher floors. It has been six weeks since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand's surreal industrial park: crocodiles but no chips" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.