* Conde Nast expects ad pages to be up 5 pct in 1st qtr * Hearst's Elle and Harper's Bazaar close record issues * Time Inc anticipates a 6 pct rise in ad pages in 1st qtr By Jennifer Saba NEW YORK, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Glossy products still look best on the glossy page. Advertising for luxury brands is driving increases in first-quarter ad pages at big magazine publishers, a welcome dose of good news for companies that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"There's gold in luxury ads: Magazine publishers see sales gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642