PUNE, India, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The joint venture between engineering firm Thermax Ltd and U.S. firm SPX Corp will have initial combined investment of 250 million rupees, M S Unnikrishnan, managing director, said on Wednesday. Thermax will hold 51 percent in the JV and SPX the rest in the firm based in Pune and the investment would be made in the order of the shareholding, he said. The two companies announced a joint venture to provide equipment and services to the Indian power industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thermax-SPX JV to have combined investment of 250 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642