PARIS, Dec 19 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Thursday it had named Thierry Peugeot as chairman of the Peugeot brand supervisory board, replacing his father Pierre Peugeot who died earlier this month. Thierry Peugeot, 45, was previously vice president of services and spare parts for the Citroen brand and was a member of the PSA executive committee, PSA said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thierry Peugeot to head Peugeot supervisory board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.