FRANKFURT, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Thieves made off with DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp's armoured Mercedes limousine while the high-powered car was parked on a Stuttgart street, a newspaper reported on Monday. "The car was unattended for just 20 minutes. The thieves must have loaded it onto a truck and it was gone," the mass-circulation Bild quoted an investigator as saying, suggesting the 500-horsepower S 600 model was now abroad. A spokeswoman for the German-American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thieves snatch DaimlerChrysler boss's limo -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.