MOSCOW, Aug 30 (Reuters) - A third Chinese carmaker, Great Wall Automobile , plans to start assembling cars in Russia, rivalling South Korean and Japanese producers already operating on the fast-growing market, media reported on Tuesday. The company plans to produce sport utility vehicles and target the same segment as the South Korean SsangYong models that Russian holding company Severstal-Avto is due to assemble, Vedomosti business daily said. Russia's car market is booming, fuelled by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Third Chinese automaker may enter Russian market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642