JOHANNESBURG, May 27 (Reuters) - Thirty people were killed when a bus crashed over a cliff into a river in South Africa's eastern Cape province, SAPA news agency reported on Tuesday. Emergency service spokesman Chris Botha said the bus landed upside down in the river after a 80-metre (262 feet) fall. Thirty people were killed with at least 30 other passengers trapped inside. "There are also about 30 people still trapped inside the bus and paramedics are also treating patients at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thirty people killed in S.African bus accident" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.