* Q4 eps $0.84 per share vs est eps $0.77 per share * Q4 rev $888.2 mln vs est $886.8 mln * Total RV sales up 18 pct * Shares up 12 pct after market Sept 26 (Reuters) - Thor Industries Inc posted better-than-expected quarterly results, driven by higher demand for its recreational vehicles (RV). Thor's fourth-quarter net income was $44.4 million, or 84 cents a share, compared with $36.9 million, or 66 cents a share, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thor posts upbeat results on strong RV sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.