* Plant received operating approval in February * Lawsuit against plant pending in Malaysian court * Political parties stake ground ahead of polls seen this year By Angie Teo KUANTAN, Malaysia, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Thousands rallied in the Malaysian state of Pahang on Sunday, calling on the government to overturn its approval for Australian miner Lynas Corp to operate a rare earths processing plant located in Prime Minister Najib Razak's base. The rally -- led by environmental activists and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thousands of Malaysians rally against Lynas rare earths plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642