HELSINKI, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Britain's Threadneedle Asset Management has bought 5.19 percent of shares and votes in tyre maker Nokian Renkaat , making it the second biggest shareholder in the Finnish firm. Nokian said in a statement on Wednesday Threadneedle held 563,595 of its total 10.85 million shares as of Jan. 24. Nokian, whose shares were up 0.5 percent on the day, has a market capitalisation of around 1.2 billion euros ($1.56 billion). At the end of last year, Threadneedle was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Threadneedle takes stake in Finnish tyre maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.