NEW YORK, June 24 (Reuters) - Japan's three producers of aircraft bodies and components will get an order of over 100 billion yen ($822 million) to provide parts for the A380 supersize passenger aircraft being developed by Airbus SAS , the Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported. The three firms -- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd , Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. and Japan Aircraft Manufacturing Co. Ltd. -- will supply the parts for the 555-seat jetliner scheduled to debut in 2006, the paper said in its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Three Japan firms to get Airbus order-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642