LJUBLJANA, May 29 (Reuters) - Three South Korean companies have formed a logistics joint venture with Slovenian Adriatic port operator, Luka Koper , Luka said in a statement on Tuesday. It said Korean steel companies Posco and Daewoo International , along with Daewoo Logistics and Luka formed a logistics firm POS-ESDC (the Posco Europe Steel Distribution Centre). The firm will be based in the newest euro zone member, Slovenia. It said Luka Koper would have a 10 percent stake in the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Three Korean firms form logistics JV in Slovenia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.