BRUSSELS, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Swedish sports equipment maker Thule has abandoned its plan to buy Austrian peer Schneeketten, the European Commission said on Wednesday, adding that as a consequence the EU executive had dropped its review of the deal. The Commission had opened an in-depth review after finding competition problems with the planned transaction in the Austrian, French and Italian markets for heavy vehicle snow chains. Thule said in a statement it had abandoned the deal because ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thule drops buy of Schneeketten due to EU probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642