DUESSELDORF, Germany, Sept 24 - Germany's ThyssenKrupp AG will probably sign an agreement this month to buy submarine manufacturer HDW, sources close to talks between the companies told Reuters on Friday. The deal, which follows years of negotiations, will make the industrial conglomerate Europe's largest naval shipbuilder. Thyssen, whose businesses include making naval frigates, said earlier this year it had signed a letter of intent to buy HDW for 240 million euros ($295 million). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thyssen about to sign HDW submarine deal-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642