FRANKFURT, May 19 (Reuters) - ThyssenKrupp AG's plan to dispose of businesses with combined sales of seven billion euros will take two to three years and effect around 30,000 jobs, a source close to the firm said on Monday. The German steel and engineering group said earlier it would sell the units in a bid to cut its high debt levels. The source said 33 business units, including its Novoferm industrial doors business, were on the disposals list. The world's biggest stainless steel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thyssen disposals will effect 30,000 jobs -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642