BOCHUM, Germany, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Germany's largest steel producer, ThyssenKrupp , expects the boom in international steel markets to continue this year, Chief Executive Ekkehard Schulz said on Friday. "The boom on the international steel market will continue this year," Schulz was quoted as saying in a speech to shareholders at the company's annual general meeting in Bochum. "Overall, we anticipate world crude steel production of approximately 1.09 million metric tonnes in 2005, 5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ThyssenKrupp CEO sees steel boom continuing in '05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.