DUISBURG, Germany, Aug 28 (Reuters) - German steel and engineering group ThyssenKrupp AG said on Thursday it was setting up a raft of new factories in China to cater to auto manufacturers in the world's fastest growing car market. It will establish three new factories in China with local partner ANSC Angang New Steel Co. to build tailored blanks -- laser-welded sheets of metal used by manufacturers to form car parts such as doors and floor panels. Ulrich Jaroni, the board member at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ThyssenKrupp follows carmakers with China expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.