FRANKFURT, Aug 22 (Reuters) - German steel and engineering company ThyssenKrupp AG on Thursday beat analysts' expectations by posting a third-quarter pretax profit of 316 million euros, down from 435 million euros a year earlier. The company said it had passed the weakest point in its markets and all its core divisions had made a profit, with the biggest cotnribution coming from the steel sector. A Reuters poll of 16 analysts had put pretax profit before minorities for the quarter ending ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ThyssenKrupp Q3 pretax profit beats f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642