DUISBURG, Germany, Aug 28 (Reuters) - German industrial conglomerate ThyssenKrupp expects its core carbon steel division to post a one-off charge at its auto unit's Metal Forming business in the year to end-September 2008. "We expect restructuring costs in the low tens of millions of euros, which will be fully booked in the next fiscal year," ThyssenKrupp Steel management board member Ulrich Jaroni said on Tuesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ThyssenKrupp Steel's auto unit sees 2007/08 charge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.