LONDON, Sept 25 (Reuters) - UK based TI Automotive has increased the proposed size of its forthcoming high-yield bond to $300 million from $215 million, one of the firm's banks said on Wednesday. The size of the 10-year deal was increased because of investor demand and at the request of the company. The additional proceeds will also be used to pay down senior debt, the banker, who wished to remain anonymous, said. Earlier on Wednesday, bankers said marketing for the deal would be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TI Automotive ups high-yield bond to $300 million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.