LONDON, Sept 25 (Reuters) - UK based TI Automotive has extended marketing for its $215 million high-yield bond into next week, a lead manager for the deal said on Wednesday. Pricing on the 10-year deal, which was expected on Thursday, is now seen on October 1 after an extended roadshow due to scheduling conflicts with a high-yield conference in the U.S. TI Automotive, which supplies fuel and braking systems for cars and trucks, is based in Oxford and Michigan in the U.S.. Proceeds from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TI Automotive/Brake Bros bonds expected next week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.