SHANGHAI, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30, 2006. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2005 figures): 2006 2005 Turnover 4,232.98 3,437.67 Net profit 195.83 60.58 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.12 0.04 Assets per share (yuan) 1.98 1.74 Company: Tianjin FAW Xiali Automobile Co Ltd , Toyota Motor Co.'s Chinese partner, is a car maker based in the northern port city of Tianjin and is controlled by leading vehicle manufacturer First Automotive Works. Note: The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tianjin Auto H1 net soars 223 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642