* Thai rubber areas could face prolonged dry season * Benchmark price to stay near 58-year high By Apornrath Phoonphongphiphat BANGKOK, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Cash rubber prices are expected to stay above $3.0 per kg and near a 58-year high over the next few months, supported by strong demand at a time of the year when supply is normally tight, traders said on Tuesday. Benchmark Thai rubber sheet (RSS3) was quoted at $3.25 per kg on Tuesday after hitting $3.27 per kg on Monday, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tight supply to keep Thai rubber above $3.0/kg-trade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.