June 23 (Reuters) - Workers at a Fiat SpA factory near Naples voted on Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne's proposal to raise productivity there in a deal key to survival of the plant. [ID:nLDE65M00V] Following is a timeline on Fiat since Sergio Marchionne took over as CEO: June 2004 - Fiat names turnaround expert Marchionne to be its fifth chief executive in two years. Feb. 2005 - Fiat and General Motors [GM.UL] dissolve five-year partnership with the U.S. auto giant paying Fiat 1.55 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TIMELINE-Fiat since Sergio Marchionne became CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.