March 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp Chief Executive Rick Wagoner resigned under pressure from President Barack Obama's administration on Sunday. In France, PSA Peugeot Citroen also ousted Chief Executive Christian Streiff and replaced him with Philippe Varin, who will take up the position on June 1. Here is a timeline of the ups and downs in the auto industry during the financial crisis: Oct. 23/24, 2008 - General Motors and Chrysler [CBS.UL], which at the time are discussing a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TIMELINE-Global auto industry troubles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.