Nov 25 (Reuters) - A deal for U.S. carmaker General Motors (GM) [GM.UL] to sell its struggling Swedish unit Saab has collapsed. [ID:nN2418890] Following are key events in Saab's history: 1946 - Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget (SAAB), founded in Sweden in 1937 to produce high-performance aircraft, starts to produce cars. 1969 - Saab AB and truck manufacturer Scania-Vabis AB merge under the name Saab Scania AB. 1990 - The Saab car division is restructured into an independent company. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TIMELINE-Koenigsegg pulls out of deal to buy Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.