June 30 (Reuters) - Qatar has made an offer to the Porsche and Piech families that could help solve the financial problems of Porsche SE , the automotive holding that controls Volkswagen. [ID:nLT10323] Below is a timeline of Porsche's overtures to VW: Sept. 25, 2005 - Porsche says it plans to buy a stake of about 20 percent in VW. Three days later it emerges with a 10.3 percent voting stake, subsequently increased with the use of forward-rate agreements that form the backbone of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TIMELINE-Qatar, Porsche and Volkswagen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.