Nov 27 (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Friday French car maker Renault will commit 300 million euros to ailing Russian car firm AvtoVAZ via a technology transfer. Following are key events at AvtoVaz in the last year: Feb. 29, 2008 - Renault agrees to pay up to $1.17 billion for a quarter of AvtoVAZ in a bid to revive the outdated Lada brand. After the deal Russian Technologies, Renault and Troika Dialog will each have a 25 percent stake in AvtoVAZ. Nov. 6 - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TIMELINE-Renault commits to Russian car giant AvtoVAZ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642