April 28 (Reuters) - A Russian businessman seeking to invest in stalled carmaker Saab won initial approval for the plan on Thursday, raising hopes the Swedish firm can beat a cash crunch threatening its survival. [ID:nLDE73R1KW] Here is a timeline on events at Sweden's Saab in the last two years: 2009: Jan. 11 - General Motors (GM) says it has been in talks to sell Saab. Jan. 12 - Sweden says it will not take a stake in Saab or give more aid. Feb. 23 - Sweden says it can guarantee ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TIMELINE-Road to EIB talks on Spyker's Swedish brand Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.