Dec 21 (Reuters) - The fate of Swedish auto brand Saab hangs in the balance as a Monday evening deadline looms for General Motors (GM) [GM.UL] to decide on a renewed bid from Dutch luxury carmaker Spyker . [ID:LDE5BK0S8] Following are key events in Saab's history: 1946 - Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget (SAAB), founded in Sweden in 1937 to produce high-performance aircraft, starts to produce cars. 1969 - Saab AB and truck manufacturer Scania-Vabis AB merge under the name Saab Scania AB. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TIMELINE-Saab fate uncertain as new Spyker deadline looms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.